Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Still here everyone...

Sorry I haven't managed to post anything now for quite some time. All the result of lots of travel to various scientific meetings -- including one fascinating event on non-equilibrium economics -- and a MAD effort to get my book done on time. Deadline is effectively NOW!!!!!

So I haven't been able to afford any time to blog. But I will be posting more soon. And I have Bloomberg pieces appearing once a month (with one due out now in the next couple of days).

Meanwhile, Satajit Das has an excellent deconstruction of a recent article in The Economist that could (may?) have been written by the financial industry itself, arguing why financial innovation is indeed such a wonderful thing, making the world more prosperous, stable, etc (have you heard that before?).

3 comments:

  1. where can i pre-order your book?
    couldn´t find anything on your webpage.
    thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join anon asking details about your new book: when is it going to be available?

    PS. can you provide us with some details about the "fascinating event on non-equilibrium economics"? many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow..it's fantastic blog. i like this post. it's contains really nice information that enhance my knowledge...
      Financial Aid

      Delete